Ever wonder about this?
You know what is healthy, you know it's unhealthy to eat too much, yet you continue to eat in unhealthy eating patters. Why do you continue with this unhealthy eating pattern?
Let me suggest a few explanations:
- You feel you deserve to eat the unhealthy food
- You've become totally insensitive to, or unaware of, your eating patterns
- You're depressed so you could care less
- You've lost hope about being healthy
- You dont have enough money to buy healthy foods
- You're eating to soothe negative emotions... to cope with the stressors of life
What about you? What's your explanation for why you eat in an unhealthy way, even though you know how to eat healthy?