Post tagged with God
July 04th, 201201:53 PM ETGen. 1:2-3 2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. I can see (or hear) a breath between verse 2 and 3 of Gen. 1. The description of the earth as formless, empty and dark, prescrib...
June 04th, 201208:57 AM ETNot too long ago, after one of weekend worship services, it seemed like there were a lot of intense prayer needs…people dealing with significant, personal, heavy issues. I listened to one dealing with a custody hearing, sat with one going through a legal suit case against them, prayed with one dealing with depression, and physical health concerns...
May 15th, 201207:49 AM ETSometime ago I had the privilege of walking single adults at our church through the insights of a book by Andrew Farmer, "The Rich Single Life". Pretty well written with a great perspective on singles living to the fullest during this season of their life, investing it, rather than just sitting around waiting for the season to end. The underlying m...
About this blog
Sharing my personal insights and devotional reflections about faith and life from a Christian perspective.
- Gen. 2:23//The reality of our identity is rooted in our community with each other as creations of God.
- Gen. 1:2-3. May the miracle of Creation continue in us through Christ
- Prayer that Strengthens the Weak.
- Never Date or Marry Beneath Your Covenant with God.
- Rich in Identity
- Family Health Effects the Success of World Outreach
- Scripture Meditation: Overcoming Obstacles