POST PUBLISHED INNovember, 2010
November 13th, 201010:37 AM ETAs I mentioned in part 1, the other negative effect fornication implicates, besides defiling your physical body, is its defilement of the body of Christ. As I described, the moment you are born again, you become a part, a member of Christ’s body. As a member, you are to glorify the rest of the body, including the head, which is Christ...
November 07th, 201009:53 AM ET“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.” (1Corinthians 6:18) (KJV) This verse of Scripture, written for instruction to the church and not to the world, is another Scripture where the understanding of it is lacking. To comprehend the meaning ...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse