POST PUBLISHED INJune, 2011
June 07th, 201101:55 PM ETBy Joe BeamYou are not quite sure how you got yourself into the affair, and even less sure about how to get out of it. You are in love with your paramour but hate the sneaking and cheating. You vacillate between ending the forbidden relationship and giving yourself totally to it. You feel intense emotions for your lover, but even as you tell yourself - or you...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse