POST PUBLISHED INSeptember, 2011
September 19th, 201112:55 PM ETBy Joe Beam"God will bless us if we divorce our mates and marry each other. It's right there in the Bible." "Really?" I replied. "Please enlighten me." He was entangled with a woman at his church. Each was married to someone else, but now both professed undying love and devotion to the other. Each complained bitterly about their current marriages and praise...
September 02nd, 201112:13 PM ETBy Joe BeamSo if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! (1 Corinthians 10:12) If we knew the actual numbers, we would not like them. Every year in nearly every denomination, men or women who are in some role of church leadership commit immorality that costs them their positions and puts their families in jeopardy. Some commit adult...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse