POST PUBLISHED INDecember, 2011
December 24th, 201110:01 AM ET(4) "That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; (5) Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: (6) That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. ...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse