Post tagged with premarital sex
July 05th, 200911:06 PM ETThere are certain rules and conditions involved in marriage that are required to make that marriage righteous. That is, a marriage pleasing and acceptable before God. A righteous marriage is one that is sanctioned by Him, fulfilling His design and will for a man and a woman in His creation. The first and most important condition required for a mar...
April 15th, 200910:35 AM ETBy Mark GungorThis is part two of a three part series on The Damage of Sexual Promiscuity In part one of this series, I discussed the potential damage to men that can happen as a result of pre-marital sex. What about the girl... The answer, of course, is that a woman also receives a great deal of damage from being sexually promiscuous, and her damage is both ...
March 12th, 200907:06 PM ETEmbedded in the Christian community, as well as the secular, is the notion and practice that marriage is non-existent unless each participant makes a vow to the other in front of a government official, and in most cases other witnesses. Once this is accomplished, the official declares, "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife...
February 24th, 200901:55 PM ETLove, love, love, love, love! Did I say it enough? This is one of the most overemphasized and misused word ever proclaimed, especially when it is applied to relationships of people. I won't attempt to itemize all of the different scenarios where this word is applied. I'll trust that you can think of plenty on your own. I would, th...
February 09th, 200901:25 PM ETI know this may sound crazy to many that will read this, but with all sincerity and thoughtful consideration, the church's present ideas and perceptions concerning marriage are warped. What I mean by this statement is that when it comes to viewing marriage as depicted and exemplified in the Bible, our understanding and enactment of marriage d...
January 12th, 200905:27 PM ETAs most people are aware, never in the history of our great nation has the establishment of marriage, exclusively that between a male and female, been attacked with such ferociousness. Because of this unprecedented assault, it has forced the true Christian church to defend the unchangeable idealistic structure of this "God ordained" establishment a...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse