Post tagged with when is a marriage over
January 20th, 201102:56 PM ETBy Joe BeamLast night at church a gentleman I didn't know stopped me and without preamble said, "My wife divorced me but not for a Biblical cause. May I get married again?" Quite a question from a man that I know nothing about. Besides, I'm not in the divorce profession; I'm in the saving marriages profession. I replied, "Has your former wife remarried?" He ...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- Should I Marry (Or Stay Married To) An Abusive Person?
- Choosing Between Your Lover and Your Spouse
- Separation, Dating and Morality
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and the Woman At The Well: Reality Exposed
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: A Sacred Law
- DIVORCE: It’s All About Being Married
- Marry Or Not To Marry: What's a Poor Widow to Do?
- christian marriage help controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble premarital sex sex education should I divorce spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair unfaithful spouse vows wedding win back your spouse