Post tagged with when is a marriage over
January 20th, 201102:56 PM ETBy Joe BeamLast night at church a gentleman I didn't know stopped me and without preamble said, "My wife divorced me but not for a Biblical cause. May I get married again?" Quite a question from a man that I know nothing about. Besides, I'm not in the divorce profession; I'm in the saving marriages profession. I replied, "Has your former wife remarried?" He ...
About this blog
Advice on how to enjoy your marriage and maintain a healthy relationship in Christ.
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE: An Honorable and Knowledgeable Acquisition
- Scriptural Declaration: Sex Equals Marriage
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and The Way A Male Sees A Female
- BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and The Erroneous Marriage Covenant
- Premarital Cohabitation: Christian Mythology
- Why Fighting is Critical to a Healthy Marriage
- Change The Past
- christian marriage christian marriage help controlling husband controlling spouse controlling wife developing intimacy divorce affect on children divorce affect on kids divorce hurts children dominating husband effects of divorce female homosexual husband intimacy love intimacy male marriage and intimacy marriage is over marriage trouble sex education spouse commiting adultery spouse having an affair vows wedding win back your spouse