Post tagged with Christianity and hypnosis
May 21st, 201210:26 PM ETBecause I'm a pain management physician, patients sometimes ask me about non-medicinal alternatives to pain control. Being that I want to help them minimize their use of narcotics (due to the risk of addiction and other adverse consequences of narcotic use), I try to answer their questions as well as I can. First, let me give you the short answer ...
About this blog
In this blog, Dr. Rita Hancock ("Dr. Rita"), a board-certified Musculoskeletal specialist and Pain Management specialist, discusses various topics in her area of expertise, including natural and non-medicinal treatments for pain, as well as how your Christian faith can help you overcome pain, illness, addictions, and obesity.
- Wearing Smudged Glasses Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Stress-relieving Tips To Fight Winter-time Viruses
- The Best Way To Lose That Holiday Weight
- My Prayer For You This Christmas: That You Find Optimal Health, Peace, And Joy!
- Katie Couric Admits To Struggling With Bulimia
- Commonly Missed Pain Diagnoses--Might You Have One of These?
- A Christian Doctor’s Views On Energy Work: Is it Dangerous?
- Acunpuncture Acupuncture and Christianity alcohol abuse anxiety back pain Catholicism vs. Protestantism christian diet Christianity and Energy Healing Christianity and Energy Work Christianity and Healing Christianity and hypnosis Christianity and meditation depression drug abuse free christian weight control e-booklet free christian weight loss e-booklet how to lose holiday weight Is Acupuncture Safe For Christians? mental health and religion pain remorse repentance somatic dysfunction stress and illness stress and the immune system stress-eating