Post tagged with exercise
April 28th, 201210:53 AM ETFairly frequently, people contact me with questions about how to tone up loose skin after weight loss. They want to know what exercises they should do. With age, skin loses “elasticity” (the ability to bounce back into its normal shape after being stretched). This is true even for people who have never had weight problems, like those slim olde...
March 24th, 201209:28 AM ETAs a specialist in musculoskeletal medicine, I wholeheartedly encourage my patients to exercise so they can experience greater flexibility, strength, endurance, and balance, decreased blood pressure and resting heart rate, and overall increased cardiovascular fitness. I also encourage exercise because it decreases emotional stress and tension and s...
About this blog
In this blog, Dr. Rita Hancock ("Dr. Rita"), a board-certified Musculoskeletal specialist and Pain Management specialist, discusses various topics in her area of expertise, including natural and non-medicinal treatments for pain, as well as how your Christian faith can help you overcome pain, illness, addictions, and obesity.
- Wearing Smudged Glasses Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Stress-relieving Tips To Fight Winter-time Viruses
- The Best Way To Lose That Holiday Weight
- My Prayer For You This Christmas: That You Find Optimal Health, Peace, And Joy!
- Katie Couric Admits To Struggling With Bulimia
- Commonly Missed Pain Diagnoses--Might You Have One of These?
- A Christian Doctor’s Views On Energy Work: Is it Dangerous?
- Acunpuncture Acupuncture and Christianity alcohol abuse anxiety back pain Catholicism vs. Protestantism christian diet Christianity and Energy Healing Christianity and Energy Work Christianity and Healing Christianity and hypnosis Christianity and meditation depression drug abuse free christian weight control e-booklet free christian weight loss e-booklet how to lose holiday weight Is Acupuncture Safe For Christians? mental health and religion pain remorse repentance somatic dysfunction stress and illness stress and the immune system stress-eating