Post tagged with free christian weight control e-booklet
April 28th, 201210:15 AM ETI don’t know about you, but I’ve had more than my share of back-sliding when it comes to health habits and sin. Though I’m substantially “recovered,” compulsive eating and compulsive dieting aren’t things you necessarily shake off overnight. They’re problems you continue to work out until rapture comes. A few months ago, my pastor, C...
About this blog
In this blog, Dr. Rita Hancock ("Dr. Rita"), a board-certified Musculoskeletal specialist and Pain Management specialist, discusses various topics in her area of expertise, including natural and non-medicinal treatments for pain, as well as how your Christian faith can help you overcome pain, illness, addictions, and obesity.
- Wearing Smudged Glasses Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Stress-relieving Tips To Fight Winter-time Viruses
- The Best Way To Lose That Holiday Weight
- My Prayer For You This Christmas: That You Find Optimal Health, Peace, And Joy!
- Katie Couric Admits To Struggling With Bulimia
- Commonly Missed Pain Diagnoses--Might You Have One of These?
- A Christian Doctor’s Views On Energy Work: Is it Dangerous?
- Acunpuncture Acupuncture and Christianity alcohol abuse anxiety back pain Catholicism vs. Protestantism christian diet Christianity and Energy Healing Christianity and Energy Work Christianity and Healing Christianity and hypnosis Christianity and meditation depression drug abuse free christian weight control e-booklet free christian weight loss e-booklet how to lose holiday weight Is Acupuncture Safe For Christians? mental health and religion pain remorse repentance somatic dysfunction stress and illness stress and the immune system stress-eating