Post tagged with parent communications
May 04th, 201201:53 AM ETIn our country, grateful Americans set aside July 4th to celebrate a grand holiday. The festive fireworks, mouth-watering barbeques and fun with family and friends remind us about the value of our independence. But there’s another Independence Day that most parents dread. It’s the day your child walks out your door to begin life as an autonomou...
About this blog
Here you will find parenting tips from experts on building a healthy family.
- Freedom's Obligation for the Next Generation
- Legalized Marijuana? How Can Christian Families Prepare their Teenagers?
- Teens and Independence
- ODD Kids and Behavior: 5 Things You Need to Know as a Parent
- Modeling Kindness in an Unkind World
- Irresponsible Children: Why Nagging and Lecturing Don't Work
- Teenagers Talking Back: How to Manage This Annoying Behavior
- adopt a child adopt a teen adopting Black Friday bribing kids Child Behavior dad father Financial Stewardship good child behavior home mark gregaton mission-minded families mother mouthy child orphans Peer Pressure promiscuity rewarding children sassy kids school seduction sex spoiling teenager young children