Post tagged with parentingtodaysteens
July 28th, 201007:24 PM ETParents of teenagers need to get out of the way and allow their kids to bend in the winds of life a little more. Through that gentle buffeting they’ll gain strength and wisdom to stand upright and flourish as adults. It’s natural for parents to believe that trouble in the teen years can be avoided by keeping tight reins on their teenager. And...
About this blog
Here you will find parenting tips from experts on building a healthy family.
- Freedom's Obligation for the Next Generation
- Legalized Marijuana? How Can Christian Families Prepare their Teenagers?
- Teens and Independence
- ODD Kids and Behavior: 5 Things You Need to Know as a Parent
- Modeling Kindness in an Unkind World
- Irresponsible Children: Why Nagging and Lecturing Don't Work
- Teenagers Talking Back: How to Manage This Annoying Behavior
- adopt a child adopt a teen adopting Black Friday bribing kids Child Behavior dad father Financial Stewardship good child behavior home mark gregaton mission-minded families mother mouthy child orphans Peer Pressure promiscuity rewarding children sassy kids school seduction sex spoiling teenager young children