Post tagged with board development
Accountability, Transparency, and High Ethical Standards Are Critical to Making Your Ministry More Fundable!April 15th, 201002:45 PM ETWhat does transparency and accountability mean to you and how does it relate to maintaining high ethical standards? Most nonprofit experts will tell you that accountability means being honest with your stakeholders and with the public about your organization's finances, governance, and management -- in short, being upright in all of your professi...
Should Board Members Contribute Financially to the Ministry they Serve or is the Contribution of Time and Energy Enough?March 30th, 201009:11 AM ETThis seems to be every board's complaint: "I give time and energy, so I don't have to give money." Time is valuable, but it does not replace financial giving. I hear the time contribution excuse from board members all the time - especially board members who do not do much more than attend a monthly or quarterly board meeting. Meeting attendance ...
- How to Stop the Violence and Reclaim our Children
- Immigration Decision Creates a Constitutional Crisis
- It is National Small Business Week – My Journey!
- Growing a Friend to Be a Friend and Donor to the Ministry
- What donors are looking for in your nonprofit
- What Does "The Giving Pledge" Mean for Your Small Nonprofit? In a Word, Nothing!
- Using a Foundation RFP Process to Provide Grant Funding to Charities
- board development children's ministry agency DC10 discipleship Dynamic Church Dynamic Church Conference Economy events finding grant opportunities foundation research gifts Living Water Treatment System macarthur men's ministry ministries ministry leadership Mission statement MOPS Mother's Day nonprofit pastors planetshakers city church Recession sermon walsh Water Missions International