Post tagged with churches
A Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and a Statement of Faith are Essential Components of Your Strategic Plan!April 14th, 201011:42 AM ETA Strategic Plan, a must have for every nonprofit, determines the overall direction and goals of the organization. A Strategic Plan identifies where the organization wants to be at some point in the future and how it is going to get there. It addresses your organization's challenges and barriers, outlines a funding and fundraising strategy, and ana...
March 15th, 201011:07 AM ETThe economic downturn has reduced foundation assets, forcing funders to cut expenses and limit grantmaking. Foundations suffered a 22 percent reduction in assets in late 2008, fairing much better than the overall market in general. As a result, 2009 witnessed the sharpest decline in grantmaking in decades. The 2010 outlook is much more promising ...
- How to Stop the Violence and Reclaim our Children
- Immigration Decision Creates a Constitutional Crisis
- It is National Small Business Week – My Journey!
- Growing a Friend to Be a Friend and Donor to the Ministry
- What donors are looking for in your nonprofit
- What Does "The Giving Pledge" Mean for Your Small Nonprofit? In a Word, Nothing!
- Using a Foundation RFP Process to Provide Grant Funding to Charities
- board development children's ministry agency DC10 discipleship Dynamic Church Dynamic Church Conference Economy events finding grant opportunities foundation research gifts Living Water Treatment System macarthur men's ministry ministries ministry leadership Mission statement MOPS Mother's Day nonprofit pastors planetshakers city church Recession sermon walsh Water Missions International