Post tagged with Living Water Treatment System
April 06th, 201005:59 PM ETBy Mayce NannySharing the Gospel is as easy as providing safe water to drink. Water Missions International (WMI) is a nonprofit Christian engineering organization providing water and sanitation to needy communities all over the world. Its mission is, "...to provide sustainable access to safe water and an opportunity to hear the 'Living Water' message in developi...
March 18th, 201003:36 PM ETBy Mayce NannyFellowship Technologies' Dynamic Church Conference (DC10), is a three-day event focused on educating and inspiring church staff and developers so they can impact their ministries through Fellowship One, the leading web-based church management software solution used by more than 1,300 ministries around the world. In its fourth year, the conference b...
- How to Stop the Violence and Reclaim our Children
- Immigration Decision Creates a Constitutional Crisis
- It is National Small Business Week – My Journey!
- Growing a Friend to Be a Friend and Donor to the Ministry
- What donors are looking for in your nonprofit
- What Does "The Giving Pledge" Mean for Your Small Nonprofit? In a Word, Nothing!
- Using a Foundation RFP Process to Provide Grant Funding to Charities
- board development children's ministry agency DC10 discipleship Dynamic Church Dynamic Church Conference Economy events finding grant opportunities foundation research gifts Living Water Treatment System macarthur men's ministry ministries ministry leadership Mission statement MOPS Mother's Day nonprofit pastors planetshakers city church Recession sermon walsh Water Missions International