Post tagged with Major Donor
April 20th, 201209:18 AM ETIt can be quite complex to balance a friend relationship simultaneously with a donor relationship. Sometimes a donor relationship becomes so friendly that making the bigger asks become difficult and awkward. Other times a relationship starts with a friendship but you also have a keen awareness that this friend is a potential major donor to the mi...
- How to Stop the Violence and Reclaim our Children
- Immigration Decision Creates a Constitutional Crisis
- It is National Small Business Week – My Journey!
- Growing a Friend to Be a Friend and Donor to the Ministry
- What donors are looking for in your nonprofit
- What Does "The Giving Pledge" Mean for Your Small Nonprofit? In a Word, Nothing!
- Using a Foundation RFP Process to Provide Grant Funding to Charities
- board development children's ministry agency DC10 discipleship Dynamic Church Dynamic Church Conference Economy events finding grant opportunities foundation research gifts Living Water Treatment System macarthur men's ministry ministries ministry leadership Mission statement MOPS Mother's Day nonprofit pastors planetshakers city church Recession sermon walsh Water Missions International