This week the organizers of See You at the Pole are hosting the Global Week of Student Prayer. Today we are going to focus on praying for parents and their relationship with their children and other students.
- Pray for Christian parents to model biblical values faithfully before their children and their friends.
- Pray for nonchristian parents to encounter the Gospel and receive salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Pray for parents struggling in their marriages to be reconciled and to work through and overcome their problems.
- Pray for parents struggling financially to get out of debt.
- Pray for parents with addictions to overcome the harmful behavior patterns that enslave them.
- Pray for parents abusing their children to be convicted by the Holy Spirit and to end the abuse.
- Pray for opportunities to disciple parents so that they may become workers to bring in the harvest among students worldwide.
- Pray for parents to be faithful servants through the local church.
- Pray for relationships between parents and students to be mended that are broken.
- Pray for parents being persecuted for their Christian faith to endure for the sake of the Gospel.
- Pray for everyone participating in this year's See You at the Pole event to be united in Christ.
Rest of the Week
Each day this week the Prayer Concerns blog will post a new prayer list focusing on the following topics:
- Sunday: Church Leadership
- Monday: Parachurch Student Ministries
- Tuesday: Parents
- Wednesday: Students, Secular Culture and Other Challenges They Face
- Thursday: Teachers
- Friday: Homeschooling
- Saturday: Higher Education