Before starting today's prayer list, I wanted to mention a famous Christian born on this day.
Oliver Cromwell, a Puritan leader and politician, was born in 1599. Cromwell ruled with the title Lord Protector of England. According to Wikipedia, "In a 2002 BBC poll in Britain, Cromwell was selected as one of the ten greatest Britons of all time."
The following celebrities have birthdays today. Please pray for them to be guided by the Holy Spirit and to serve God with a pure heart. Pray that their actions will glorify God and that Christ's love will flow from their lives into their families, friends, neighbors and coworkers lives.
- Meadowlark Lemon - basketball player in the Harlem Globetrotters - 81
- Al Pacino - actor in the movie The Godfather - 73
- Jon Kyl - former Republican senator - 71
- Björn Ulvaeus - songwriter in the Swedish band ABBA - 68
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn - former managing director of the International Monetary Fund - 64
- Ron Clements - movie director of The Little Mermaid - 60
- Dinesh D'Souza - conservive author and commentator - 52
- Renée Zellweger - actress in Jerry Maguire - 44
- Marguerite Moreau - actress in The Mighty Ducks - 36
- Matthew West - Christian singer - 36
- Sara Paxton - actress in Aquamarine - 25
- Allisyn Ashley Arm - actress in TV series Sonny With a Chance - 17
Postscript: If you have any friends on Facebook with birthdays today, consider praying for them on their birthday.