Terrorists in Kenya and Pakistan killed at least 150 people in two attacks during the weekend.
The Guardian reported that shoppers at the Westgate Shopping Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, were killed that couldn't recite a Muslim prayer or answer a question about Islam. According to CNN, 62 people have been killed in the attack which began on Saturday.
78 people were also killed when suicide bombers attacked All Saints Church in Peshawar, Pakistan. Reuters reported, "More than 100 people were wounded."
The final death toll for these two attacks may increase.
According to the Pakistan Christian Post, a protest of Islamic violence will be held this Friday in front of the United Nations building.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the families and friends of people killed in both terror attacks.
- Pray for healing for the injured.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will convict terrorists of their hate and draw them to repentance.
- Pray that the Christians in Kenya and Pakistan will grow in their faith during this time of suffering.
- Pray for the safety of police conducting investigations into these terror attacks.