Casey Anthony, the mother in Florida that was charged with murder but found innocent, is back in the news. After filing for bankruptcy earlier this year, Anthony appeared in court today for a bankruptcy hearing.
According to WESH- TV, Anthony said at the hearing, "I don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities. I live off the kindness of those I'm living with. I try to contribute when I can." Anthony also revealed to the court how much money she has: $484.
Have you ever considered praying for Casey Anthony or anyone else involved in a deadly controversy?
Here is a short prayer list for Casey Anthony:
- Even if Anthony never killed her daughter, there is evidence she has made poor decisions. Ask that God would give her wisdom to make the right decisions.
- Pray for Anthony to be transformed by the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for Anthony and her parents to reconcile.
- Pray for Anthony's debt problem to be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Pray for Anthony to surround herself with healthy relationships.