Tue, Aug. 20, 2013 Posted: 05:48 PM
WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP PRAYING? 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray , and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
During the year of 2011 the level of violence and murder in Chicago rose to a new level. The intercessors took the enemy on head on and began to pray continuously for our city. In Feb 2012 the police announced a noticeable drop in rate of violence and murder. Intercessors recognize that the violence and murder in this city is due to more than angry people acting out their frustrations. Demonic spirits are assigned to cities, states and regions and will unlease havoc upon our cities. Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP PRAYING? Intercessors who understand their authority and assignments are the gatekeepers to the city. I am angry in the spirit at the violence taking place particulary against the children. Almost daily, some innocent child is shot or killed. They are shooting people standing in front of the church. The Devil is a liar and a defeated foe. Eph. 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places
God has given us the keys, the power and authority.Matthew 16:19 KJV And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee:and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
God has given us assurance as we walk in his authority. Luke 10:19 KJV Behold , I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Mark 16:17 KJV And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.
God recognizes unity and agreement. Genesis 11:6 KJV And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do Matthew 18:19 KJV Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
God has given us the mandate to intercede Nehemiah 4:14 KJV And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Isaiah 49:25 KJV But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP PRAYING? THINGS TO PRAY FOR:
· Spirit of repentance for ungodly laws on behalf of our nations, government and cities
· Spirit of conviction on those who commit violence
· Bind the spirit of anger, hate and rage. Loose spirit of love, peace and compassion.
· Spirit of spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD upon our President, vice-president, governors, mayors that they may have insight into how to address violence.
· Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, fear of the lord upon our Religious leaders and pastors that they may receive rheam word and guidance in providing a place of safety, training, recreation and resources for our youth
· Release of monies and grant to provide job training, jobs, housing, opportunities for those being released from jail that they may not be driven back to the street life.
· Intercessors continuously offer up prayer to God to release warring angels to assist us in this war. Intercessors need to agree to pray around the clock by simply including these items during your prayer time, with your prayer group or individual time.
· Write/post your prayers using the word of God on every available social media i.e. facebook, myspace, tweet etc. Why? As the prayers are posted and read the word of God is being released into the atmosphere and over the region.
· (For the weapons of ourwarfare are notcarnal,butmighty through Godto the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting downimaginations,andevery high thing that exalteth itselfagainst the knowledge of God,and bringing into captivityeverythoughtto the obedience of Christ;
· Please leave a comment here (name and time you will pray) or sign up on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/yvonne.perkins2. I CHALLENGE EVERY INTERCESSOR TO SIGN UP FOR 24 HOUR PRAYER AROUND THE WORLD AND POST YOUR PRAYERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
SPEAK THE ANSWER NOT THE PROBLEM. Heavenly father we come in the name of your son, Jesus, asking for blood covering protection according to Psalms 91 you hide us under the shadow of your wings. Psalms 35 you send your angels to chase our enemy, Psalms 140 you deliver us from the evil violent man. Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man. FATHER RAISE YOUR MIGHTY HAND AGAINST THE ENEMY AND DESTROY HIM. We trust your word Psalms Psalm 18:2 KJV The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. For this reason we confess Psalms 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. 7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. THANK YOU GOD FOR 100% VICTORY 100% OF THE TIME.
Mrs. Yvonne Perkins