POST PUBLISHED INFebruary, 2012
February 23rd, 201209:44 AM ETThis week a new Climategate scandal has surfaced, and the leading Darwin-only educational advocacy group (the National Center for Science Education) has been tarnished by the affair. First, a little background from January 2012 before we focus on this week's blowout. The politically correct viewpoint of catastrophic anthropogenic (human-induc...
February 15th, 201210:48 PM ETThis dark peppered moth stands out against a light background. Biologist Jonathan Wells has penned an important update to the discussion over the legitimacy of using the peppered moth story in biology textbooks to provide evidence for Darwinian evolution. He writes: Before the industrial revolution, most peppered moths in England were li...
February 08th, 201211:00 PM ETWhat will be the focus of attention in your church this Sunday? For many liberal churches and synagogues, Charles Darwin will have his day of glory in services this weekend. Sunday February 12, Darwin's birthday, is the centerpiece of the 2012 "Evolution Weekend" event invented by The Clergy Letter Project. Here is how the National Center...
February 04th, 201209:04 PM ETDid God create life on planets in other distant places in the universe? The Bible is silent on this topic. God could have done it if he wanted. Scientists have been searching for "habitable" planets (those suitable for life) for over a decade, and the best candidate to date was announced this week. I hate to dampen your ET enthusi...
About this blog
I report new developments in science and discuss their implications for Christian apologetics (reasons to believe in Christianity). I critique today’s dominant materialistic worldview, which denies the intrinsic dignity and freedom of human beings and enfeebles scientific creativity.
- UC Berkeley's Marshall Debates Meyer on Darwin's Doubt: Respectful Discussion of Intelligent Design
- Intelligent Design for Christmas: Shopping List for Books & DVDs
- Biomimetics: Design in Nature Mimicked by Human Engineers
- New Documentary Explores C.S. Lewis's Struggle with Arguments for Intelligent Design
- Intelligently Designed in the Lab: Biotech Guru Craig Venter Asks "What is Life?"
- Why Would the Journal Science Refuse to Publish Meyer's Letter about Marshall's Review?
- Final Thoughts on Marshall's Failed Critique of Meyer's "Darwin's Doubt" (Time to Change the Subject?)