Sunday April 21 is Internet Evangelism Day. Here is a simple method for sharing the Gospel on Facebook:
1) Post the following sentence on Facebook:
If you have any questions about Christianity or the Bible, please let me know and I will try to answer them for you.
2) Pray that God would use this statement for His purpose and bring people to you that have questions about Christianity.
3) Answer the questions as honestly and accurately as possible. If you don't know the answer, let them know that you will research it and get back to them. There are plenty of apologetics sites and they might have the answer.
If you are a pastor or oversee a church or ministry website, think of a Q&A section as being an opportunity to not only answer brief questions but to also tell the Gospel story. You never know when someone might visit your site wanting to know about forgiveness that is available through Jesus Christ.
- Christians are using the #ieway hashtag to promote Internet evangelism.
- Link to RSS feed for this blog: http://blogs.christianpost.com/show-times/feed/