Post tagged with Al Mohler
September 22nd, 201104:26 PM ETImagine a defense attorney that is trying to defend his client's innocence against the charge of murder. To his initial delight the defense attorney comes across an eyewitness who is emphatic that the attorney's client did not commit the murder. The reason? The eyewitness says he saw another man commit the crime. Do you think the attorney would be ...
March 05th, 201107:48 PM ETApparently there was quite a kerfuffle this week when word got around that Rob Bell's new (and as yet still unreleased) book Love Wins is, or probably does, or might, support universalism in some way. Apparently it all started when influential blogger Justin Taylor concluded after viewing a two minute promotional video that Bell is a universalist. ...
About this blog
An exploration of faith, knowledge, reason and doubt (with the occasional trite pop culture reference thrown in for good measure).
- Worldviews: A Conversation with Barry
- The problem of irrelevant comments explained
- Commenting on The Tentative Apologist
- Why Christians shouldn’t seek a “biblical worldview”
- Does God punish people through natural disasters?
- Quote others the way you would have them quote you
- What was in Jesus’ hand? Lessons on why you can’t take the Bible literally word for word
- Al Mohler aplastic anemia Artists united against Apartheid Beyonce climate change C.S. Lewis Don Cheadle environmental ethics essentialism evangelicalism externality George Clooney Hans Kung healing heterodoxy historiography Inquisition Justin Taylor Mariah Carey mission Muammar Gadhafi Nelly Furtado Ron Kilno Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith Sun City Usher