Post tagged with Artists united against Apartheid
February 28th, 201105:12 PM ETHollywood whore — na celebrity who performs for an exorbitant amount of money at a private party sponsored by a tyrranical petty potentate from a developing nation with a very dubious human rights record. Hollywood has some eminently respectable faces in the likes of people like George Clooney, Bono, Sean Penn and Don Cheadle, folks who spend m...
About this blog
An exploration of faith, knowledge, reason and doubt (with the occasional trite pop culture reference thrown in for good measure).
- Worldviews: A Conversation with Barry
- The problem of irrelevant comments explained
- Commenting on The Tentative Apologist
- Why Christians shouldn’t seek a “biblical worldview”
- Does God punish people through natural disasters?
- Quote others the way you would have them quote you
- What was in Jesus’ hand? Lessons on why you can’t take the Bible literally word for word
- Al Mohler aplastic anemia Artists united against Apartheid Beyonce climate change C.S. Lewis Don Cheadle environmental ethics essentialism evangelicalism externality George Clooney Hans Kung healing heterodoxy historiography Inquisition Justin Taylor Mariah Carey mission Muammar Gadhafi Nelly Furtado Ron Kilno Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith Sun City Usher