Post tagged with historiography
March 02nd, 201103:17 PM ETMany highly educated ancient historians (by which I mean historians that study ancient history, not historians that are really old) believe that the historical evidence supports the conclusion that Jesus was resurrected. For example, they point to the strong evidence for the empty tomb, post resurrection appearances, and the beliefs of the earliest...
About this blog
An exploration of faith, knowledge, reason and doubt (with the occasional trite pop culture reference thrown in for good measure).
- Worldviews: A Conversation with Barry
- The problem of irrelevant comments explained
- Commenting on The Tentative Apologist
- Why Christians shouldn’t seek a “biblical worldview”
- Does God punish people through natural disasters?
- Quote others the way you would have them quote you
- What was in Jesus’ hand? Lessons on why you can’t take the Bible literally word for word
- Al Mohler aplastic anemia Artists united against Apartheid Beyonce climate change C.S. Lewis Don Cheadle environmental ethics essentialism evangelicalism externality George Clooney Hans Kung healing heterodoxy historiography Inquisition Justin Taylor Mariah Carey mission Muammar Gadhafi Nelly Furtado Ron Kilno Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith Sun City Usher