Post tagged with Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
March 06th, 201109:32 AM ETAlex Jordan responded to my critique of the Rob Bell Affair (or what I call "RobBellGate"; Geez, it has the same number of syllables as "Watergate", so why is it so unwieldy?) as follows: You put a really bad spin on what Justin Taylor and others were doing. You claim they act within of a "culture of aggression and fear" and are "self-appointed he...
About this blog
An exploration of faith, knowledge, reason and doubt (with the occasional trite pop culture reference thrown in for good measure).
- Worldviews: A Conversation with Barry
- The problem of irrelevant comments explained
- Commenting on The Tentative Apologist
- Why Christians shouldn’t seek a “biblical worldview”
- Does God punish people through natural disasters?
- Quote others the way you would have them quote you
- What was in Jesus’ hand? Lessons on why you can’t take the Bible literally word for word
- Al Mohler aplastic anemia Artists united against Apartheid Beyonce climate change C.S. Lewis Don Cheadle environmental ethics essentialism evangelicalism externality George Clooney Hans Kung healing heterodoxy historiography Inquisition Justin Taylor Mariah Carey mission Muammar Gadhafi Nelly Furtado Ron Kilno Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith Sun City Usher