Have you ever thought you were losing your faith? I am sure at one time or another most of us have thought that we were losing our faith.
It happens especially in this day and age. Housing foreclosures, losing jobs all the doom and gloom .
Well here’s kind of a how to of how to renew your faith.
1) Pray for God to renew your faith. Tell Him of your struggles, and know that He is anxious for you to come to Him so that He can help you.
2) Look for ways to help others less fortunate than you. Sometimes being reminded of how blessed we are helps us to not see our circumstances as quite so bleak, and it renews our faith in a loving God.
3) Remember the things you know to be true about God. Read your religion's holy book, and find passages about the character and nature of God. Reminding yourself that God hasn't changed might help you to cope with what's been causing you to lose your faith in God.
4) Accept the fact that the world is filled with hard times, but they can be made easier by putting your trust in God. Knowing that there is a higher power in control, when you feel very out of control, can be comforting.
5) Share your struggle with a respected friend or family member who shares the same faith. Everyone struggles at times with losing faith. They will help you to see the vast goodness of God, and pray for you as you find your way back.
6) Talk to your church’s pastor and if you don’t have a local church get into a good bible based church.
As much as you need food to eat and water to drink to live you need your faith to live eternally.
God is waiting for you to join him in faith. Shouldn’t you R.S.V.P. his invitation?