Post tagged with church leaderhip
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2016
- Tune In to The Orange Conference, Starting April 27th!
- ReThink Leadership, An Exclusive Gathering for Senior Leaders, Debuts April 27–29 in Atlanta
- Inspire, Celebrate and Empower KidMin Volunteers at LIVE TO SERVE
- Make Sundays Matter More at The Orange Conference 2016 With Over 6,000 Church Leaders
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2015
- Tune In to The Orange Conference, April 29–May 1
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum camp kidjam church camp church event church staff church summer camp church team denise briley family ministry inclusive church jeff henderson katie garvert leading change meaghan wall ministry books ministry strategy ministry volunteers practical advice special needs stacy hodge summer camp summer curriculum vbs wendi akers