Post tagged with church leaderhip
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- Senior Leaders Will Learn to Help Their Churches Grow and Flourish at Every Phase at The Orange Conference 2015
- Make the Most of Every Life Stage at The Orange Conference 2015 With Over 6,000 Church Leaders
- Inspire, Celebrate and Empower KidMin Volunteers at LIVE TO SERVE
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2014
- Tune In to The Orange Conference Live Stream, April 30–May 2
- Church Planters Start Things Off Right With Their Teams at The Orange Conference 2014
- Senior Leaders Will Discover the Growth Plan Too Many Churches Miss at The Orange Conference 2014
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum camp kidjam church camp church event church staff church summer camp church team denise briley family ministry inclusive church jeff henderson katie garvert leading change meaghan wall ministry books ministry strategy ministry volunteers practical advice special needs stacy hodge summer camp summer curriculum vbs wendi akers