Post tagged with church leaderhip
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2014
- Tune In to The Orange Conference Live Stream, April 30–May 2
- Church Planters Start Things Off Right With Their Teams at The Orange Conference 2014
- Senior Leaders Will Discover the Growth Plan Too Many Churches Miss at The Orange Conference 2014
- Practice Saying “Yes” at The Orange Conference 2014 With Over 5,000 Church Leaders
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2013
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum bob goff camp kidjam church activities church camp church event church summer camp conference denise briley event family ministry inclusive church leading change meaghan wall ministry books ministry strategy ministry volunteers practical advice special needs stacy hodge summer camp summer curriculum think orange vbs