Post tagged with church leaderhip
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- Church Planters Start Things Off Right With Their Teams at The Orange Conference 2014
- Senior Leaders Will Discover the Growth Plan Too Many Churches Miss at The Orange Conference 2014
- Practice Saying “Yes” at The Orange Conference 2014 With Over 5,000 Church Leaders
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2013
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- The Orange Conference Expected to Sell Out for 2013
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum bob goff camp kidjam charles jenkins children's pastor church activities church camp church summer camp conference event family ministry family ministry conference inclusive church leading change ministry books ministry leaders ministry strategy ministry volunteers sherry surratt special needs summer camp summer curriculum think orange vbs