Post tagged with church ministry
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- The Orange Conference Expected to Sell Out for 2013
- Leading Change Without Losing It, New Book Released by Carey Nieuwhof
- Camp KidJam Will Teach Kids About “Living Inside Out” This Summer
- Orange Summer Curriculum Asks You to “Turn It Up”
- The Orange Conference Will Bring Together Over 5,000 Leaders in the Church to “Focus”
- autism spectrum baby dedication bob goff carey nieuwhof charles jenkins chuch conference church camp church event church summer camp denise briley family ministry conference meaghan wall ministry leaders ministry strategy new parents north point parenting resources perry noble practical advice sherry surratt summer camp summer curriculum the orange conference think orange tom shefchunas vbs