Post tagged with church resources
April 20th, 201305:30 PM ETReleasing April 24, Leading a Special Needs Ministry: A Practical Guide to Including Children and Loving Families, by Amy Fenton Lee will be a much-needed addition to the growing world of special needs ministry. According to a 2013 report released by the CDC, an estimated 1 in 50 children receive a diagnosis on the autism spectrum. Churches a...
April 03rd, 201308:11 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, is once again being held in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center, from April 24-26. Expected to sell out this year, it will draw together over 5,500 key ministry leaders—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—to discover new strategies for...
March 29th, 201312:51 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, will be held April 24-26, 2013, in Atlanta. Expected to sell out this year, it will draw together over 5,000 key influencers—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—to discover new strategies for sharing God’s truth with the next generati...
June 07th, 201201:37 PM ETThough everyone has big dreams, Orange, a leading developer of church resources focused on the next generation, recognizes that sometimes the best way to make a big difference is to lead small, to go deep with just a few people. To lead small is to invest strategically in the lives of a few over time as to help them build an authentic faith. Theref...
May 22nd, 201201:43 PM ETNumerous churches around the country are either exploring the possibility of developing a special needs ministry or navigating their way through it. As a result, churches in both categories are asking for help to train leaders in this emerging area. Orange, a leading developer of children’s ministry curriculum, is thrilled to release their latest...
April 06th, 201201:26 PM ETThe Orange Conference, an event for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 25-27, 2012, in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center. Church leaders from preschool, children's and student ministry, along with senior pastors and special needs workers will gather to learn partnering the church with the home. This year's theme, "Game Changers," will di...
February 28th, 201204:41 PM ETThe Orange Tour Online will be held next Tuesday, March 6. Hosted by Orange, a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation, this online event will be packed with practical ideas for church leaders and ministries. It is designed to move teams to...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- The Orange Conference Expected to Sell Out for 2013
- Leading Change Without Losing It, New Book Released by Carey Nieuwhof
- Camp KidJam Will Teach Kids About “Living Inside Out” This Summer
- Orange Summer Curriculum Asks You to “Turn It Up”
- The Orange Conference Will Bring Together Over 5,000 Leaders in the Church to “Focus”
- autism spectrum baby dedication bob goff carey nieuwhof charles jenkins chuch conference church camp church event church summer camp denise briley family ministry conference meaghan wall ministry leaders ministry strategy new parents north point parenting resources perry noble practical advice sherry surratt summer camp summer curriculum the orange conference think orange tom shefchunas vbs