Post tagged with church resources
October 10th, 201306:37 PM ETThe Orange Conference, a conference for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 30–May 2, 2014, in Atlanta. Over 5,000 key influencers—senior, next gen, student, children’s and preschool leaders—will gather to experience the power of “Yes,” and learn new insights into influencing the faith and character of the next generation. ...
May 28th, 201311:08 AM ETWhat would happen if ministry teams spent one day reprioritizing what they do each week in the life of a kid or teenager? Orange Tour 2013, taking place this fall in 12 cities across the US, will begin a conversation with church leaders about a few core things to focus on every week that will have a significant impact on the lives of kids. “Play...
April 20th, 201305:30 PM ETReleasing April 24, Leading a Special Needs Ministry: A Practical Guide to Including Children and Loving Families, by Amy Fenton Lee will be a much-needed addition to the growing world of special needs ministry. According to a 2013 report released by the CDC, an estimated 1 in 50 children receive a diagnosis on the autism spectrum. Churches a...
April 03rd, 201308:11 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, is once again being held in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center, from April 24-26. Expected to sell out this year, it will draw together over 5,500 key ministry leaders—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—to discover new strategies for...
March 29th, 201312:51 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, will be held April 24-26, 2013, in Atlanta. Expected to sell out this year, it will draw together over 5,000 key influencers—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—to discover new strategies for sharing God’s truth with the next generati...
June 07th, 201201:37 PM ETThough everyone has big dreams, Orange, a leading developer of church resources focused on the next generation, recognizes that sometimes the best way to make a big difference is to lead small, to go deep with just a few people. To lead small is to invest strategically in the lives of a few over time as to help them build an authentic faith. Theref...
May 22nd, 201201:43 PM ETNumerous churches around the country are either exploring the possibility of developing a special needs ministry or navigating their way through it. As a result, churches in both categories are asking for help to train leaders in this emerging area. Orange, a leading developer of children’s ministry curriculum, is thrilled to release their latest...
April 06th, 201201:26 PM ETThe Orange Conference, an event for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 25-27, 2012, in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center. Church leaders from preschool, children's and student ministry, along with senior pastors and special needs workers will gather to learn partnering the church with the home. This year's theme, "Game Changers," will di...
February 28th, 201204:41 PM ETThe Orange Tour Online will be held next Tuesday, March 6. Hosted by Orange, a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation, this online event will be packed with practical ideas for church leaders and ministries. It is designed to move teams to...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- Tune In to The Orange Conference Live Stream, April 30–May 2
- Church Planters Start Things Off Right With Their Teams at The Orange Conference 2014
- Senior Leaders Will Discover the Growth Plan Too Many Churches Miss at The Orange Conference 2014
- Practice Saying “Yes” at The Orange Conference 2014 With Over 5,000 Church Leaders
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2013
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum bob goff camp kidjam charles jenkins church activities church camp church summer camp conference event family ministry family ministry conference inclusive church leading change ministry books ministry leaders ministry strategy ministry volunteers practical advice sherry surratt special needs summer camp summer curriculum think orange vbs