Post tagged with lanny donoho
September 07th, 201203:00 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, will be held April 24-26, 2013, in Atlanta. Over 5,000 key influencers—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—will gather to discover new strategies for sharing God’s truth with the next generation. Attendees will discover what it really...
April 06th, 201201:26 PM ETThe Orange Conference, an event for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 25-27, 2012, in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center. Church leaders from preschool, children's and student ministry, along with senior pastors and special needs workers will gather to learn partnering the church with the home. This year's theme, "Game Changers," will di...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2015
- Tune In to The Orange Conference, April 29–May 1
- Senior Leaders Will Learn to Help Their Churches Grow and Flourish at Every Phase at The Orange Conference 2015
- Make the Most of Every Life Stage at The Orange Conference 2015 With Over 6,000 Church Leaders
- Inspire, Celebrate and Empower KidMin Volunteers at LIVE TO SERVE
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2014
- Tune In to The Orange Conference Live Stream, April 30–May 2
- autism autism awareness month autism spectrum camp kidjam church camp church event church staff church summer camp church team denise briley family ministry inclusive church jeff henderson katie garvert leading change meaghan wall ministry books ministry strategy ministry volunteers practical advice special needs stacy hodge summer camp summer curriculum vbs wendi akers