Post tagged with lanny donoho
September 07th, 201203:00 PM ETThe Orange Conference, one of the most important family ministry team events happening today, will be held April 24-26, 2013, in Atlanta. Over 5,000 key influencers—senior, student, children’s and preschool leaders—will gather to discover new strategies for sharing God’s truth with the next generation. Attendees will discover what it really...
April 06th, 201201:26 PM ETThe Orange Conference, an event for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 25-27, 2012, in Atlanta at the Gwinnett Center. Church leaders from preschool, children's and student ministry, along with senior pastors and special needs workers will gather to learn partnering the church with the home. This year's theme, "Game Changers," will di...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- The Orange Conference Expected to Sell Out for 2013
- Leading Change Without Losing It, New Book Released by Carey Nieuwhof
- Camp KidJam Will Teach Kids About “Living Inside Out” This Summer
- Orange Summer Curriculum Asks You to “Turn It Up”
- The Orange Conference Will Bring Together Over 5,000 Leaders in the Church to “Focus”
- autism spectrum baby dedication bob goff carey nieuwhof charles jenkins chuch conference church camp church event church summer camp denise briley family ministry conference meaghan wall ministry leaders ministry strategy new parents north point parenting resources perry noble practical advice sherry surratt summer camp summer curriculum the orange conference think orange tom shefchunas vbs