Post tagged with special needs training
March 27th, 201204:23 PM ETThe Orange Conference is pleased to announce special needs focused workshops and presenters for their annual event at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 25-27, 2012. The Orange Conference is a premier event for church leaders who influence the next generation. The following breakouts are designed to equip churches to better include students ...
About this blog
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation.
- Practice Saying “Yes” at The Orange Conference 2014 With Over 5,000 Church Leaders
- The Orange Tour Travels the US During Fall 2013
- New Book, Leading a Special Needs Ministry, by Amy Fenton Lee to Release April 24
- Interactive Gallery will be Key Feature at The Orange Conference 2013
- The Orange Conference Expected to Sell Out for 2013
- Leading Change Without Losing It, New Book Released by Carey Nieuwhof
- Camp KidJam Will Teach Kids About “Living Inside Out” This Summer
- autism autism awareness month bob goff brooklyn lindsay camp kidjam carey nieuwhof charles jenkins church activities church camp church summer camp family ministry family ministry conference geoff surratt leading change ministry books ministry leaders ministry strategy ministry volunteers perry noble sherry surratt special needs summer camp summer curriculum the orange conference think orange vbs