POST PUBLISHED INApril, 2011
April 20th, 201102:34 PM ETAccording to the principles and actions of the Democratic Party today, the Biblical account of Jesus' parable of the talents was wrong. In Matthew 25:14-30, Jesus speaks of a rich man giving his three servants various sums of money to keep for him while he went away. Two of the servants used their portions to double their sums, but one did nothing....
About this blog
Social commentary on current events from a Biblical point of view, especially concerning issues affecting the African American community.
- My Personal Encounter with Evolutionary Theory
- Leaving Great Wealth Behind
- Is Immigration More About the Money Than Christian Principle?
- Understanding the Race Cult Mentality- Part 3 of 3
- Understanding the Race Cult Mentality- Part 2 of 3
- Understanding the Race-Cult Mentality- Part 1 of 3
- Cashing In On the New Crop of Misery
- African American Pastors belief black church opposition blue Cold war community organizing gay marriage gaymarriage heart-broken pastors homosexuality JeremiahWright Korean War Mark of the Beast MetropolitanBaptistChurch NAACP NAACP Convention Occupy Movement poverty Romney speech at NAACP Rules For Radicals Saul Alinsky states Street Violence Veterans Vietnam War Welfare