POST PUBLISHED INSeptember, 2011
September 30th, 201101:55 PM ETI can attest that Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, who happens to be an African American, is absolutely right in his diagnosis that the vast majority of African Americans have been brainwashed into a blind following the Democratic Party. Known in the business world as the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza and other key positions in fina...
September 19th, 201108:34 AM ETAlthough many may seek to place at odds, science and the Bible, a focused study reveals that in many cases, God instructed the Israelites in manners of behavior that no other cultures of that day even imagined! ...
September 10th, 201112:14 AM ETIn Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King's "Letter From A Birmingham Jail" comes a lesson for us as Christians on how we are duty-bound to stand for righteousness and justice instead of allowing evil to prevail. Just as Dr. King challenged the culture of racial hatred in his day, so must we apply these same basic principles of righteousness today. In our cas...
September 01st, 201107:26 AM ETI am a proud participant in and supporter of the TEA Party movement. I am an American who happens to be black, and appreciates the freedom we often takes for granted. In fact, freedom for me has a deeper meaning as I pay tribute to my own ancestors who endured great adversity as we and America itself eventually overcame a dark and evil time in its ...
About this blog
Social commentary on current events from a Biblical point of view, especially concerning issues affecting the African American community.
- My Personal Encounter with Evolutionary Theory
- Leaving Great Wealth Behind
- Is Immigration More About the Money Than Christian Principle?
- Understanding the Race Cult Mentality- Part 3 of 3
- Understanding the Race Cult Mentality- Part 2 of 3
- Understanding the Race-Cult Mentality- Part 1 of 3
- Cashing In On the New Crop of Misery
- African American Pastors belief black church opposition blue Cold war community organizing gay marriage gaymarriage heart-broken pastors homosexuality JeremiahWright Korean War Mark of the Beast MetropolitanBaptistChurch NAACP NAACP Convention Occupy Movement poverty Romney speech at NAACP Rules For Radicals Saul Alinsky states Street Violence Veterans Vietnam War Welfare