Every year I set New Year's Resolutions and then I re-evaluate on the day of my June birthday.
Here is a partial list of goals for my 44th year of life.
- Grow in holiness by spending time with God, interceding for the world, attending church regularly, reading and listening to the Bible on computer, and resisting temptations by putting boundaries in place to prevent sin.
- Reduce my expenses.
- Increase my support for world missions.
- Improve my health by losing weight. Eat less snack foods and smaller portions at restaurants, start exercising regularly by walking or joining a gym, and get a fitness exam.
- Finish a longterm writing project.
- Spend more time with my family by visiting them at least once every three months.
"The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." - Proverbs 16:9 ESV