Post tagged with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
April 03rd, 201202:29 PM ETIn an April 2nd article discussing Swiss philosopher Alain de Botton’s book, Religion For Atheists: A Non-believer’s Guide to the Uses of Religion, Kimberly Winston asks: “Stripped of its supernatural elements, does religion have anything to offer atheists? What can nonbelievers borrow from the organizations, practices and rituals of believer...
- Green Christmas: Richard Dawkins, Meet John of Damascus
- Nelson Mandela: Troublemaker for Peace
- What Can Dave Ramsey's Evangelicals Learn from Ebenezer Scrooge?
- Why Do We Call Today "Black Friday"?
- Ayn Rand, Christians and Altruism
- A Thanksgiving Reflection: God’s Gracious Love Fosters an Ethic of Gratitude
- Why the Trinitarian God Matters in Multi-Faith Discourse
- apocalypse Barth Billy Graham bipartisanship Bonhoeffer Christian nation Community Cults David Kinnaman Democrat Esther Evangelicalism Exploring Ecclesiology Faith Kingdom Mentoring Mordecai Prayer religious symbols secularism Steve Garber Thanksgiving The "You Lost Me" Generation USA Visible Church Vocation