Post tagged with religious dialogue
May 08th, 201202:19 PM ETThis essay was originally published at The Wild Hunt: A Modern Pagan Perspective on May 3, 2012. By Paul Louis Metzger and John W. Morehead. Rob Kerby, Senior Editor at beliefnet, wrote a recent article titled “What can the Third World teach us about witchcraft?.” This has resulted in the concern of and critique by Pagans, but it should ...
- "Please Don't Squeeze the Charmin!": On Comparing Religions
- The Holy Mother’s Day All Year Long
- The Radical Middle & Fundamentalist Extremes: Crossing the Divide
- Charles Ramsey: Kidnapped Heroism Unleashed
- Documented and Undocumented "Parasites"
- Predatory Proselytism: The Hard Sell
- The Trayvon Martin Case: A Case for Race?
- African Americans apocalypse Barth Billy Graham bipartisanship Bonhoeffer Christian nation Community Cults Democrat Evangelicalism Exploring Ecclesiology Faith founding fathers GOP Kingdom Mordecai religious symbols secularism Steve Garber The "You Lost Me" Generation TIME Magazine USA Visible Church Vocation voting