If you have been following national news closely in recent days, then you have probably heard the word "sequester" which refers to automatic spending cuts that will go into effect if Congress fails to pass a budget and taxes that would prevent debt surpassing the debt ceiling. In this video Nick Gillespie, the editor of Reason Magazine, refutes recent statement by President Obama about the dangers of the sequester.
- What Is 'Sequestration' and Whose Idea Was It?
- Christian Leaders Urge Lawmakers to Spare Poor as Sequestration Looms
- The Upside of the Sequester: A Boost to Alternative Lending for Small Businesses
- 5 Sequester Facts to Know Before Committing Suicide
- Budget Control Act of 2011 - Wikipedia